This fun country album has a little bit of banjo, Nashville twang, and fun lyrics! I enjoyed that each song was a history lesson on a famous artist. The title song about Picasso was great for the kids to hear a simplified version of his life and moods that he drew upon to create his unique works of art. While the other songs had fun facts about their artists that were fun to listen to while being educational!
Here's what you get on the album:
- A-C-T-I-O-N (Jackson Pollock)
- Picasso, That's Who! (Pablo Picasso)
- Who Made the Splash? (David Hockney)
- Grandma Moses (Grandma Moses)
- Swingin- Little Duck (Alexander Calder)
- See A Painting By Georgia O-Keeffe (Georgia O'Keeffe)
- Dot in Motion (Paul Klee)
- Telling Stories (Romare Bearden)
- M-A-T-I-S-S-E, Matisse (Henri Matisse)
- Impression, Monet (Claude Monet)
- Paint a Picture, Too
I give Hope Harris' Picasso, That's Who! (And So Can You!) a 3 out of 5 stars for originality and great lyrics that teach you about the artists.