PressReader is an App that allows you to get over 2,000 newspaper and magazine publications from around the world! I downloaded it on to my iPad and found that it was super easy and QUICK to find just the articles that interested me. I enjoyed searching through my old local papers from San Diego and seeing events that were taking place there, as well as reading some entertainment publications that I never even knew existed (No! I didn't know that about Robert Pattinson!).
Some of the best features of PressReader are that all my publications will download automatically to show the newest content, it views just like a real newspaper, and I can quickly scroll through headlines and select the ones I want to read. I love the visual look of this App in that it does not condense the articles, but makes me feel like I am reading the real thing-minus no inky hands (hooray)!
Here are some other great features of PressReader:
- • Its innovative horizontal reading stream (iPad only)
• Flipping pages like they’re reading real publications
• Setting up automated subscriptions to their favorite titles
• Sorting publications by country, language, favorites or recently ordered
• Panning and zooming articles and photos and view in stunning clarity
• Listening to publications using on-demand audio
• Sharing articles by email, Twitter and Facebook
Check out the YouTube video below to learn more about PressReader:
I am really enjoying reading PressReader to keep up to date and feel like I am helping to make myself more well-rounded. It is a great quick way to stay grounded without the daily life of puke, poop, and pee getting you down.