Instrumental Dreamland is the 6th album in the Dreamland Series and is the perfect way to calm down after a busy morning of playdates. I love that this album is soft, peaceful, and very meditative-inducing. Not only will it help your little ones fall asleep, but also is great to enjoy listening to by yourself (Mommy needs a moment of peace too kids!).
I associate Putumayo products with quality, value, and lessons in world culture, and this newest release fits the bill perfectly with songs from the USA, Brazil, Japan, Mali, Hawaii and Ireland. I also appreciate that the transitions between songs are almost seamless which allows you to peacefully drift into sleep (or a relaxed state) without the bother of song breaks.
Here is what you get on Instrumental Dreamland:
- What A Wonderful World (USA) by Damien Erwin
- Bressay Lullaby/Don Oiche(USA) by Sue Richards & Maggie Sansone
- O Filho Que Eu Quero Ter(Brazil) by Reginaldo Frazatto, Jr.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star(USA) by Michael Allen Harrison
- Lullaby(Japan) by Masahiro Nitta
- Komoriuta(Mali) by Balla Tounkara
- Pupu Hinuhinu(Shiny Shell Lullaby-Hawaii, USA) by Keola Beamer- LOVE this artist!
- Hand in Hand(USA) by Tony Ellis
- Honu's Dream(Hawaii) by Kohala & Jake Shimabukuro
- The Lark(Ireland) by Seamus Egan
- Brahms' Lullaby(USA) by Victor Johnson
I give Putumayo Kids Presents Instrumental Dreamland a 5 out of 5 rating for its exceptional album that will bring peace and tranquility to even the most crazy, sugar-induced, kid's jumping off the furniture mornings!