Bazoongi 48 Inch Bouncer, which is now a kid and parent favorite in our house, and here is why:
- Great price at around $100
- Superior construction all around, except for the foam cover on the handle bars (which can easily be replaced)
- The springs are completely covered, unlike many other brands of kid's trampolines (seriously? can you say dangerous?!)
- There is a foam covered bar that Mr. F can even reach to hold on to as he jumps (this makes it perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to control their jumps)
- This trampoline has 6 legs instead of 3 or 4 (like the other popular trampolines on Amazon) which makes it MUCH MORE STABLE. This was a huge plus for this product!
- The spring cover stays tight in place and is slightly padded
- The trampoline has a large enough diameter that the kids can jump without having perfect coordination upon landing, or can jump with a friend (though I don't recommend it)
The Bazoongi 48 Inch Bouncer is a Top Toy for 2012 pick and will continue to be a hit in out house for years to come!