These are easily the most comfortable shoes I own (with my Ariat boots being a close second), and they have stood up to rain, ice, and being tossed around by a toddler!
Here are my favorite features of the Dansko Stacie:
- Raised clog look that keeps your feet dry when walking through puddles
- Great non-slip bottom
- Fits my high arch and high instep well
- Are naturally slightly wide (although wide size is offered in other Dansko models)
- All-day comfort...I literally wear them all day around the house even
- Recommended as the shoe of choice among nurses and health care professionals for all day wear (this is what I took away from the numerous Amazon reviews I read)
- Great quality leather, stitching, and just all around quality of construction
If you are looking for a shoe that can hold up to wet weather (not so sure about snow though since they are ankle shoes), is incredibly comfortable, and still looks cute-then the Dansko Stacie is for you.
These shoes do run true to size and should have about 1 inch of room at your heel.