I was not really sure that I would be able to talk my family into playing this game, but when I told them it was for review (and I gave them a few cocktails), imagine that...they were in!
Here are the steps to the game according to the manufacturer:
- Step 1: "All players write down several Trigger-Words on the Hit-Lists"
- Step 2: "The first Tunesmith turns the timer and announces a Trigger-Word from their Hitlist"
- Step 3: "The first player to sing at least 5 words from any song containing the Trigger-Word scores!"
- Step 4: "The scoring player then rolls the dice to advance on the Spotuneous Gameboard"
- Step 5: "If a player lands on a Spotuneous Clef, they must draw a Spotuneous Card and complete the challenge!"
- Step 6: "The first player to reach Finish wins!"
This game is perfect for a snowy day when you are stuck inside. The manufacturer recommends it for ages 9 and up; however, I feel that 12 and up is a better representation. Any age that plays will be sure to have a fun time and loosen up along the way!