Petite Feet: Ballet Adventures With Liz! DVD is the perfect stocking stuffer for any child who loves to dance! It is geared towards ages 3-6, with its cute songs, simple easy-to-follow moves, and fun character (is he a walrus, a boar...either way he is still cute)!
We had the best time "testing" out this video, and here is what we LOVE about it:
- The 26 minute length is perfect for a preschooler's attention span
- The video features actual kids along with the kid-friendly instructor
- The dance moves are great for boys as well as girls (LoLo liked this video as much as LaLa did)
- The steps are easy to do, even if you have never taken a ballet class
- The instructor uses "real" ballet terms and explains what they mean: adagio, plie, jete, etc.
- The set adds to the "cuteness factor" without detracting from the dancers
- The songs are fun and easy to sing along to
Check out the trailer of Petite Feet and we know you will be hooked:
Petite Feet Trailer - A Ballet and Dance Video for Kids Ages 2-5 from Petite Feet on Vimeo.