Not only does Soap Hope help women in need, but they also have a wide array of products for you that are eco-friendly and luxurious. I enjoyed trying out some of their products below, and encourage you to try some out for yourself (while helping another woman in need). You can also check out their affiliate program where you can earn money back for every sale you make!
Here is what I thought of their products (though there are more available online):
- Pangea Organics Facial Cream (Nigerian Ginger with Lavender Thyme): I usually don't gravitate towards products with Lavender in them, but this scent was so mild I decided to try it out at night. It is a very light feeling moisturizer that left my skin very hydrated in the morning without poor clogging.
- Pangea Organics Facial Scrub (Egyptian Geranium with Adzuki Bean and Cranberry): I do love a good facial scrub; however, this one had a scent that just didn't appeal to me. The scrub worked moderately well.
- Acure Cleansing Gel Facial Cleanser: A mild facial cleanser that had a slightly odd aroma (as you can tell I am not that into stronger smelling products), but worked well. It did not get off my mascara, but it did leave my face clean of any residue.
- Acure Sea Kelp + Chlorella Growth Factor Brightening Facial Scrub: If you buy any Soap Hope product...buy this one! I LOVE this Facial Scrub. I have tried many in the past, and this one worked amazingly well cleaning out my pores.
- Zum Wash Liquid Soap (Frankincense and Mirth): A pleasing light smell in a hand wash that was wonderful at moisturizing. All the residue came off even in my soft water!
- Zum Body (Bulgarian Lavender): A great moisturizing lotion with a mild lavender smell.
- A Wild Soap Bar (Wildflowers): This bar soap was so pretty (see image below), with the pieces of wildflowers in it! I loved that there was hardly any scent, the soap washed off with no residue, and my hands were moisturized.
- Indigo Wild Zum Bar Soap (Patchouli): Not a fan of anything with Patchouli in it, but it did work well at leaving my hands clean and moisturized.
- Mahya Eye Shadow in Off The Hook: This copper color is not for the timid, but used sparingly I was surprised at how much I loved it! It is not very often you find a shadow that is so highly-pigmented yet stays on all day!
- Mahya Eye Shadow in Deep Bronzer: Works just as well as the previous review but with a beautiful gold color. Would be perfect for the day or an evening out! Loved it.
MLME Followers can get 10% off their purchases by using the discount code BLOG10 at checkout! Thanks Soap Hope!