Farmhouse Foods makes all natural pasta and rice dishes that you can add (or have as a meal as I do quiet often) to your dinner menu. Also, make sure to check out Farmhouse Foods online for great recipes!
I like that Farmhouse Foods makes these meals with natural ingredients while still factoring in taste-no cardboard tasting pasta here! The pasta dishes were a big hit with the kids and only take around 12 minutes to cook. Hooray, this means I can still blog for another 15 minutes and still get dinner ready on time :)
Here are the flavors we liked best, and what the kids (and hubby and I thought):
- Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta: A nice side for an Italian meal. More of a hit with the grown-ups than the kids though (they are a little young and still prefer more "bland" tastes).
- Four Cheese Pasta: This was a hit with everyone. The spiral pasta shape was very kid-friendly!
- Herb & Butter Pasta: A very plain pasta for all those picky eaters out there. Mr. F (16 mo) enjoyed it.
- White Cheddar Pasta: Our favorite! Tastes like Grandma's version of Mac and Cheese...well, at least what I imagine it would taste like.
- Parmesan Pasta: This one was a hit with the adults, but slightly stronger for the kiddos. With some coaxing they did admit to liking it...ugh, why does trying new foods have to be so hard?!