This book can be downloaded from Amazon.com (see link below) and is the must-have companion if you are planning a trip to Disneyland or if you are just a lover of all things Disney. The Ebook can be downloaded on to your Kindle, Palm or any reader you may have (or can be viewed and printed online as well). The book takes you through each area of Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure Park, and Downtown Disney and gives short descriptions of all the rides, places to eat, shows, and really cool fun facts; like did you know that "Autopia is the only attraction left from the original Tomorrowland. It was called “The Freeway of the Future” in 1955?" No? I didn't either.
The entire Ebook is a great read for any child ages 8 and up to read on their own, or for any parent to share with their child before planning a trip.
I especially liked these features they included in each section:
- Height requirement for each ride.
- Whether or not the ride allowed Fast Passes (and an explanation of how these passes worked).
- Symbols next to each ride that told if the ride was Scary, Dark, Awesome, Thrilling, or Wet.
- Where to likely see characters in each area.
- Places to eat and where they were located.
- Links to key words throughout the book that you can click to learn more about (for example 1964 World's Fair).
For only $2.99, Planet Explorers' Disneyland Ebook is a must-have to plan your trip to Disneyland and will really help to build your child's anticipation of what is sure to be an amazing adventure! Planet Explorers has tons of other Ebooks as well including Disney World.