I really liked the graphics and the simple stories that went along with the theme of each month (ex: skiing in January, Halloween in October, etc). LaLa really liked the interactive features which were:
- Putting Away Snow Clothes: drag and drop the winter clothes into the wooden chest
- Musical Flowers: Spring flowers play a musical note when you touch them and the pinwheel spins
- Popping Balloons: LaLa loved popping the balloons at the graduation party in June
- Halloween Dress-Up: So much fun to dress up the kitty in different Halloween costumes and accessories!
- Sorting Fruit: The perfect preschool activity of sorting apples, oranges, and lemons from the tree to coordinating baskets.