Kickboard USA is the official distributor for Micro products (a Swiss born company) such as kickboards, scooters, and luggage. Their products can be used by ages 2 through adult, and come in tons of colors.
There are so many things that I LOVE about their Maxi Kickboard:
- The overall construction is far superior than any other ride-on kid's toy I have ever seen.
- The board is constructed of reinforced fiberglass.
- The wheels are large silicone wheels, similar to those on a Razor scooter, but much thicker and sturdier.
- The kickboard has two wheels together in the back for stability, and two wheels separated on the front of the board. This feature makes the kickboard VERY stable, even for LoLo who is 4 years old.
- BEST FEATURE: Unlike the Razor scooter, the Maxi Kickboard can be steered through body movement. If the rider leans to one side, the kickboard responds and turns the front wheels. It is very similar to a skateboard with a handlebar.
- The kickboard has a rear "spoon break" which works great to stop forward motion immediately.
- The Maxi kickboard comes with a T-shaped handlebar or with a ball (pilot) handlebar, which allows for the rider to use one-hand control (a great feature for older kids and adults). Here it is with the pilot handlebar:
- The board is very low to the ground (and wider) making it more stable than the Razor.
- The board is offered in many bright colors (orange, green, purple, black, blue, pink).
- The board can carry up to 120 pounds.
This kickboard would be a great birthday present for a child, or even an adult to get around the city. I just can't say enough good things about what an amazing product this is. I would highly recommend this product to family, friends, and strangers!
Disclosure: I was given a Maxi Kickboard to test for this review. All opinions and words for this review are my own.
Giveaway Ends 6/17/2011 9pm PST
The winner will receive one Maxi Kickboard in their choice of color and handlebar style (t-bar or pilot). This is a $129 value!
How To Enter:
Complete at least the mandatory entry below, THEN fill out the entry form.
Visit Kickboard USA and tell me which product you like the best. Leave your answer in the entry form below.
Optional Entries (each one is another chance to win!):
- Like Kickboard USA on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- Follow Kickboard USA on Twitter by clicking HERE.
- Like MomsLifeMadeEasy on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- Follow MomsLifeMadeEasy via email subscription:
- Follow #MomLifeMadeEasy on Twitter by clicking HERE.
- Re-tweet this giveaway on Twitter.
- Leave me a comment and let me know what you like best about my blog OR what you would like to see changed.
This giveaway ENDS June 17th 2011, 9pm PST. The winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.