Seriously! I am so sick of buying kid's socks and having them shrink, fall apart, or lose elasticity! Of all the socks I have ever bought (and with 3 kids that is a lot) I have decided that I will only buy them at Old Navy from now on.
Their socks are amazing, and here is why:
- They don't shrink (or grow) in the wash (even after multiple washings)
- They are thick enough to soak up sweat, but not too thick for sneakers
- They have grippies on the bottom to prevent slipping (up to 5T)
- They are true to size (but I buy them a little big so they last longer)
- BEST REASON- You can find them for $1.00 each or less!
Do you have a place you prefer to buy socks? Leave me a comment and let me know!