I have recently discovered Ella's Kitchen line and love that they put vegetables in the mix with fruits. The kids liked the packaging design, and the no-mess pouch (me too!). I thought that some of the combinations were a little odd like:
- Carrots, Apples and Parsnips
- Brocolli, Pears and Peas
- Butternut Squash, carrots, apples and prunes
- sweet potato, pumpkin apples + blueberries
- spinach, apples + rutabaga
- butternut squash, carrots, apples + prunes
More updates to come so keep checking back. If you have tried any of their other flavors, please let me know which ones were great!