The Mid-Western Retreat Tote (as seen above in Camel) is the perfect size for all your purse items and still room for some baby gear. It is a medium-sized tote that is much lighter than you would expect if it were actual leather. I thought the overall appearance of the "leather" was pretty comparable to the real thing with only a touch more gloss. I really liked the woven sides and how they didn't hinder the interior structure in any way; however, I was disappointed with the thin straps and how they would cut in slightly into my shoulders if I filled the tote to capacity.
I tested out this tote in Orange (not shown above) and was shocked (and not in a good way) at the color; however, with that said...I am not a fan of the color orange in anything and my SIL will probably love it to death!
Here are some of the features listed online:
- Weathered faux leather
- Attached/secured front locking magnet/snap pocket (6″x 5.75″x 1.5″) with faux leather knotted pull
- Fauxsol Bronze logo plate
- Antique bronze gromets (eyelets) with detailed faux leather strapping weaved through gromets
- Includes three interior compartments and middle zippered/padded sleeve
- Interior pockets including two open on front wall and one zippered pocket on back wall
- Interior compartments are secured with magnetic snaps
- Includes bonus Fauxsol City Bag
Check out Sacs Of Life.com for more purses and accessories!